It’s Easy to Apply for a Grant
How to apply
- You may download the application form to complete it or fill it in online.
- Complete ALL sections of the form.
- Submit the completed form by mailing it, along with any attachments, to
Community Foundation for Kettering
Grant Review Committee
c/o Lucy Baker
1401 S. Main Street, Suite 100
Dayton, OH 45409
(Please note: The form may be completed but not submitted online.)
Funding requests are considered twice per year. Applications must be received by close of business April 15 and October 15 to be considered in the next funding round.
The grantmaking process
- The Community Foundation for Kettering Board of Trustees reviews all applications soon after the submission deadline.
- Board members assess the strength of the application based on stated criteria. Individual members may make follow-up phone calls or schedule a site visit to clarify the information provided.
- The Board considers the recommendations and makes the final decisions.
- All applicants are notified within 90 days of the application deadline.
Successful applicants will be required to…
If your grant request is approved, your organization’s chief administrative officer must sign an implementation agreement. Through this document, your organization will agree to
- Acknowledge the funding from the Community Foundation for Kettering in all publicity and advertising related to the project funded.
- Permit the Community Foundation for Kettering to use general information about the grantee’s program in its online and printed promotions.
- Within 90 days of grant approval, provide a status report on the grant project.
- Within 90 days after completion of the grant project, provide a complete final report describing how the Community Foundation grant dollars were spent, and how the objectives identified in the original grant proposal have been achieved.